Awaited event of the year

3:19:00 AM

So it's December 13, 2014 and it's 12 days until christmas! Omfg excited! Can't wait for the christmas vacation, for gifts, for parties and ofcourse for food. 

But I thought, This christmas would be so merry. But Im wrong. The person I love left me 2 days ago. And ha! He's so weak. My gosh. He still isn't ready for a relationship. Good thing he didn't recieve a 'yes' from me when he asked me. But i miss him so much tho.

So much with those emotional things, let's all just enjoy the remaining days of 2014. I hope your christmas and MY christmas would be so merry. Give gifts and spread the love! Can't wait for christmas carollings but, i dont know if my parents will allow me. So yeah, have a pleasant evening everyone! 


Christmas vibes! 

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe