The People's Pope

9:35:00 PM

So, this is a super duper early update. Hahaha lol. My last post was just 2 days ago.

So for this blog post, we'll talk about Our Pope, Pope Francis.

We didn't have classes since january 15 to welcome his holiness. He's the new Pope of the Catholic Church. (I think he's appointed to be the Pope last year? Or 2 years ago).











Isn't he so adorable?



Hahahaha. Here's another proof of his cuteness.







He's so cute since before he became a Pope.

He's teachings to us is about mercy and compassion. 

His airplane landed on the Villamor airbase. He first had his mass at the Minor Basilica of the Immaculate Conception (manila cathedral). Then the meeting with the families. 

He went to tacloban and had a mass even there's a typhoon. 

The youth encounter was held in the University of Sto. Tomas. Then he had his last mass at the Quirino Grandstand where millions of people attended.

On the same day, I had a chance to see him in person. Me and my family waited for him since 5am at quirino highway, then the Pope Mobile passed by us at around 12pm. It's indeed tiring but it's really worth it.

Here are some screenshots from the video I took.








He's called the People's Pope. Some reasons are these.









A boy ran on the stage and the pope refused to let security take the kid away.





Friendship goals...



Cardinal Tagle and Lolo Kiko.



This hug looks more touching.



He's really different.



I'm really inspired with our Pope. I feel like I already want to be a good girl. Hahaha



His smile + his double chin = 💓 hahaha

I hope he'll come back again.
Thank you Pope Francis for visiting and inspiring many Filipinos.

I know, we'll meet again.


(Credits to the owner of the photos)




P.s. Because of him, I had a very long blogpost hahaha. But seriously, Im not yet ready to go to school tomorrow! Ugh

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe