Last day of being a third year

7:46:00 AM

So this is another late update. But atleast I updated my blog.

Last march 18, is the last day of classes in dominican college (undergradutes only). Then a farewell party was held in every section.



With julie nebre.




(From left to right: danica, hanna, me and tricia)

One of our old friend came back and said sorry to us.

So welcome back danica!



(From left to right: hanna, danica, tricia, me and barts)
Im so glad that 5/5 is back!



This is the section where I belong, grade 9- St. Mary Magdalene. We're described as the naughtiest and the laziest section among all in our batch. Or maybe in the whole high school body. Most of us are always absent. I've experienced having 16 out of 38 in a day. Half of the class is absent. I've experienced a lot in this class. That's why, this section is so memorable for me. I'll surely miss you magda :*


And ofcourse, one of the reasons why I really enjoyed my school year is because of my adviser.






You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe