What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

10:52:00 PM

Moving on is like riding a skate board, you need to try and try until you can finally stand up on your own.






Not really good with this. But still, I tried.




Pls ignore my background and my tummy hehe




My introduction is about moving on. I think you already know why? Well I'll talk about that in my next blogpost. 



For now, let's just talk about this shoot. Because I spend my time in blogging and photoshoots to keep myself busy so I wont have time to think about him. 



Look at my smile here! (Sorry a lil bit blurred)


Happy kid :((( hahahaha

I remember when i was still a kid with no problems. I can freely smile like this. But now, im always stressed.



Racing with Tricia.



Backshot with Angelica.



Thank you tripod for these group shots hahaha









Riding a skate board with her





For this shoot, i wore a jogger pants, a hanging top, a pair of high cut converse, a snapback, a red dream catcher necklace and a penny board as an accessory. 



Watch out for my next blogpost about my love life! Hihi

Credits to Angelica and Tricia 

You Might Also Like

2 Thoughts

Subscribe