ExSTARvagant

7:12:00 PM

ExSTARvagant (Extravagant) 
A celebration of my 16th birthday at Star City.


I told myself that I want to celebrate my sweet 16th in a not-so-ordinary birthday. I mean I want it to be different. Not just the normal pancit, spaghetti, cake, ice cream etc celebration. So me and my friends decided to celebrate it by attending the candyfair 2015. But tickets we're easily sold out, and we didn't got the chance to buy. So we ended up in star city.

Just this morning I told my mommy what's my plan for today and she agreed! Which is really unexpected. 


The pictures showed above we're 4 hands and 4 tickets but actually, we're 9. Me, my 2 friends and 6 members of the family. But we split up. I joined my friends with my kuya. That's why it's only 4.

So our first destination is the "Gabi ng Lagim". And obviously it's a horror house.


(From left to right: Me, Tricia, Danica)

Then our first ride is the Viking.






I think you already know our faces so I think I dont need to mention it in every picture.



We look so wasted here hmm hahaha



Next is the Surf Dance




We only got selfies because kuya didn't join us in this ride.

Then the Jungle Splash



(That's not us. Lol. I just took a picture of what's really happening here. You can check my instagram for a short video to know the awesome experience of this ride hehe)


While waiting..



It's by 2's so I rode with my brother.


Peter Pan 





We're not prepared for this shot. Hahaha








I think we look good in these photos but it's really dark. Kuya didn't turned the flash on. lol at him.




The Dungeon
Gosh. Another horror house. 



This is quite longer than the 'gabi ng lagim'.


The blizzard





The Pirate Adventure





Lastly, Bumper Car Smash!



Back shots lol hahaha











It's really depressing that we didn't have the chance to ride the Star flyer and Star Frisbee because it's raining.
But still, it's my best birthday celebration!
This is just a pre birthday celebration. I still have a celebration on my birthday. 

Thanks for making my day fam and friends! See you on the 15th!

Credits to my brother, Charles for these pictures.


You Might Also Like

2 Thoughts

Subscribe