Dreams do come true

9:15:00 PM


I've been looking forward for this day and yes it had arrived.
Today is Ayala Museum's Inspire Everyday.


Katrina and Cha (me)
And Katrina's with me for today's adventure!

We arrived at the museum around 9:45am and since it's a free admission day, there are tons of people on the line. Good thing that I brought my umbrella and mini fan.

 I almost cried while waiting because the maximum capacity is until 1,100 people only, and there are so many people who's already inside and tons of people still waiting outside. But I told myself to just hold on, I know We can make it through.

We survived almost 1 and a half hour of waiting. We we're able to enter the museum around 11:30am. And yes, BJ's talk had already started.



Registration Center
While on line, we're watching BJ on this TV



"hard work and good ethics" -BJ

BJ talked about 15 iconic images in fashion. He also shared some stories about his career. 

(From left to right) BJ, AJ, Meriadette, Renss, Angelica, Joval, Freddie, Katrina, Me, Aldrienne

He was surrounded by his fans after the talk. 
And of course, I didn't wanna miss the opportunity.
He spelled my name right.
#BJPASQUAD
After the autograph signing and picture taking, he had a portrait photography workshop.
While he's having a workshop, we decided to explore the museum.

Tote bag stand of CNN Life where you can get totes for free!
The booth of artwork where you can design your own shirt, totes and drawstring bags.









The Philippine Lego Users Group















Manila Symphony Orchestra
The Ballet Philippines also performed but I wasn't able to take a picture of them. 

I just got a few pictures because in the 1st and 4th floor, camera's are not allowed.

After the tour with #BJPaSQUAD, The workshop's done but he still needs to attend an interview.

"Wait lang ah, interview lang ako tapos sainyo na ko" -BJ

See how kind and down to earth he is? Gosh. Can't stop fangirling.

Paparazzi mode hahaha
Eating lunch with my fave squad and my fave photographer



This day is really memorable.


Selfies with the squad.

I got really inspired with all the talks I've heard today. And I'm so thankful for the opportunity to meet the person I've been looking up to.

Thank you so much Ayala Museum, CNN Philippines Life and others.

See more pictures by searching #inspireeveryday in social media.

Credits to Katrina for my pictures and credits to  #BJPaAQUAD for the other pictures.

If you're a fan of BJ Pascual, Message me and I'll recruit you to our group. #BJPaSUADRoadTo1k

P.S. Sorry for the Blurred pictures, Cameras are not allowed so I only used my phone. And sorry for the late and long post. 

Location: Ayala Museum, California Kitchen Pizza (Greenbelt 5)

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe