In weary or scary?

3:18:00 AM


We had an oral examination in oral communication instead of having a written test.

The task given to us is ti make  present a spoken poetry.
It's just like a poem recital but it's somehow different.

My piece is about a girl who's living in a world full of misery.

So I had this make up and some face paint on my face to show my tears and to make it more realistic.
But then, it turned out to be more creepy.Almost all of our make ups are like that.
 So I cane up to an idea to put this all together and make a blogspot about it.
Oh, take note this is my first ever Halloween post. Yey!

Donabel & Me





From left to right: Ayumi, Donabel, Cha (me), Andreana, Micaella


Make up by: Micaella Punla
Photos by: Danica Belza 

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe