From the top

4:15:00 AM


For a change, this 2017, I will be posting pictures from my previous up to today's photoshoot. I really want to post these pictures and make my own portfolio as a photographer. 

I started photography in July 2016, but up to know, I still continue to learn and explore new things about photography.  









Oh, my model is really gorgeous that's why some guys ask to have a picture with them.

So much for my 1st post. Watch out for the next one!

P.S. I shoot for free since I do photography as a hobby. So if you want to collaborate with me, don't hesitate to send me an message chaadelarosa@gmail.com / https://www.facebook.com/chanlenne26

Model: Tricia Luna ( tricialuna.blogspot.com )
Location: Pinaglabanan Shrine, San Juan City

all photos are raw

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe