3 things I do before the year ends

5:44:00 AM

So as all of you can see, this is my year-end post for 2016. Well it was supposed to be about the different places with christmas attractions. Yessss I really love those sparkling lights. I even decorated my room wt one. But I prefer the still white lights. It keeps me calm and relaxed. Sooo going back, yeah we were not able to explore places because we were a little bit busy. But when we find time to go to those places I'll definitely share it with you. 

I've been having a hard time choosing what  title to use. Should it be "3 things you should do before the year ends", "3 things to do before the year ends", or "3 things I do before the year ends?" And yes, I chose the latter because not everyone should do this. I mean they can end this year without doing this, they can skip these things basically. That's why I choose 'I' because I am the one who can't end a year without doing these stuff. So lemme share you 3 things that I do before the year ends.

First, I clean/finish everything. For example, I cleaned my room. I threw away things that cant be used anymore. And I also checked my closet and took clothes that I didn't like and donate it instead to those who needs it. I arranged my things, my bed etc. of course you want your house or room to look neat and pretty in the upcoming new year, right?

And the 2nd thing on my list is like a necessity for me. I should have a new planner before the year ends. Because when the anothee year starts, they start to pull out planners from the bookstores. And yes again, I can't live without one. It helps me organize things especially in school. Right now I'm still using a planner.

And the last thing I do before the year ends is: I compose year end messages for those people who made my year. I do this yearly. So if you've made me happy this year, expect a year end message from me.

And ofcourse, even though it isnt on the list (it should be automatic), we should pray and thank God for the wonderful year and for making us live another year.

I guess this makes my year end blog post.

I will really make time to make more blog posts as I can. 'Cause yah all know, I'm really busy with school, with chores and with kdrama!! I'm gonna share it with you soon. But for now, I wont take too much of your time and let's just enjoy the night with our families. And I still got a lot of year end messages to finish.

Have a merry new year everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe