You're Invited!

8:17:00 PM



And finally, after decades of waiting (char) I AM FINALLY BACKKK.

I’m really sorry for being inactive. I’ve been really busy with school stuffs and yuh.

Let me just share with you some of the things I did these past few weeks.

So, the 1st week of January has been a busy week because exams are coming and our teachers are rushing their lessons and projects.

And on the 2nd week we had our fieldtrip! Yey! It was really fun! And yes, I want to share it with you but unfortunately I lost my sd card after the field trip, right when I was about to upload it. So to my fellow schoolmates, if you happen to see my sd card inserted in a white card reader, please be kind enough to return it.


On this week too, I’ve been busy with some school projects. Yes, literally school projects not the projects for the subjects but for the school.

Here are some of the tarpaulin me and my partner, Rose, worked on.

Some visitors from Leyte also visited us to observe our basic education department. Luckily, I was the one assigned to take pictures for this event.

Then the 3rd week was our examination week. I won't talk too much about the exams but I must admit, I had a hard time in some subjects. Especially science. (im really having a hard time with memorizations and scientific processes and terms huhu).

After the first 3 days of this week (examination days), we became busy with practicing our choreography for our field demonstration. And of course, the preparation for the foundation week!







And you are all invited in the dcan fair 2017!!  
This is our annual celebration for our foundation week.
There will be different rides, a lot of store booths, food booths, flower booth, marriage booth, kiss booth etc.

For this year, there will be an acrobatic show, variety show and a lot more!
January 26-28, 2017
Gate opens at 7am.
179 F. Blumentritt st. San Juan


If you need instructions on how to get there, or for more questions, you may send me a message on  facebook and I’ll gladly reply immediately!

So, who's going? See you guys!

(photo credit to all owners of the pictures. Photo taken last fair 2016)

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe