Perseverance

6:26:00 AM

I went to SM Megamall to skate with my friends. (April 16)




We look so weird here haha.





(From left to right: Tricia, Me, Lanz, and Andie)




It's just my 2nd time, but I still dont know how to skate. (Lol at me)




Even though that my legs and feet are tired and I'm already exhausted, I still continued to skate. I prayed to God to guide me while im skating (its my very own way of learning things. By seeking God's guidance.)  



Little by little, I can already maintain my balance. And without me knowing, I already glided for like 2 times (?) hmm.


"Try and try until you succeed" 

I really dont know who quoted this saying, but it's somehow true.  You should always try. Even if you failed a lot of times, always remember that failure is not the end of it. They say that everything happens for a reason. And the reason why we fail is because we didnt follow the instructions, ormaybe what we're doing is incorrect. And failure happens to correct us. To teach us the right thing to do. So that next time we try it again, we'll know what to do. Until we finally succeed with our goal. You should never give up. Then when you reached your goal, you'll be satisfied, happy and proud. Because you worked really hard to reach your goal. And all the hard works will payoff at the end.


But If your task is really hard, and you feel like giving up, you can always call him. you can always ask God's guidance. And he will help you. Because 

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

You Might Also Like

4 Thoughts

Subscribe