Baguio Adventures

5:45:00 PM

Baguio, a city of cooler climate, named as the Summer Capital of the Philippines.

So this is my very first travel post in my blog! Yey!

After christmas (dec. 26), we went to Baguio and Benguet until dec 29.

We went first to La Trinidad, Benguet.
Because my lola have a house there in Camp Bado Dangwa
Then we went to Strawberry Farm! 

As you can see, I'm wearing a navy blye sweatshirt and short. But to be veryhonest, I'm already freezing because it's really cold especially during night time.
These are my cousins and my sister.
(From left to right: Justin, Ej, Charmaign)

I also ate Strawberry ice cream.

And then we went to Pinesville subdivision beside PMA. It's where we stayed for the whole vacation.

Next morning, we went to Burnham park. My parents left us there because they're going somewhere. And I don't know where is that somewhere hahaha.

We rented a bike while waiting for my parents.

It's my aunt Jenny and me!
It is also in burnham park where I saw a famous comedian, Lloyd Cadena.
While going to La Trinidad again, we dropped by The Bell Church.

I'm with my mom in this photo.
The view from above.

We also went to PMA (Philippine Military Academy). 
If you want to go there, you should observe the dress code. Slippers & sandos aren't allowed.

We found the cadets marching. That's why when they paused, I grabbed the chance to take a picture with them.



It's really hard to climb this canon because there's not stairs or what. You need to climb the canon itself! Hahaha

With my Brother in most of the photos hehe.


We visited just few places because we have a purpose why we went to Baguio, not for touring purposes. Wait for my next blogpost to know what's our purpose for going in Baguio.

But before I end this travel post, I'll share my past experiences and places I've been in Baguio before.

You can visit The Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes where you will go through a 100 steps stairs. Below that grotto is the place where I usually ride a horse. It is also near The Mansion where the president stays whenever he's in Baguio. You can also visit Camp John Hay where the hotels and most of the restaurants are located. It's nice to visit there during night time, because of the christmas light decoration by every hotel that became a tourist attraction just like their Christmas village and also Joel Cruz's house. You can also go to Mines View park. It's a high place in Baguio where you can see a very nice view.
You can as well visit Botanical Garden where statues and a garden ofcourse is located. You can also visit the convent of the Sisters of Good Shepherd where you can attend the mass and buy some Strawberry jam and Ube.

So, I hope you enjoyed my first travel post. Have you been to Baguio? I would love to hear stories from you! Just comment below or message me through my email! :)


You Might Also Like

1 Thoughts

Subscribe