3 Reasons why Suicide Squad is a must watch

3:00:00 PM

 
Actually im not fond of watching movies in cinemas. Because you know I'm always busy and I dont have time to watch. But If I do, i watch in the internet.
 
 

 
But my guy asked me to accompany him in watching this certain movie entitled 'Suicide Squad'. So I watched the trailer and wow. It made me really excited on watching it. That I even skipped our speech choir practice just to be able to watch it on it's 1st day of screening.


Im not really a fan of DC comics, infact the only character that I knew very well is Superman and Batman and the rest is, nevermind. 
 
 

So i just want to share 3 reasons why you should watch Suicide Squad. (Ofcourse there are so many reasons but these are my very own reasons. I wrote this after watching the movie,)

1st. Joker and Harley in a movie for the first time!!

 
I'm not a fan actually but then when I watched this movie, I remembered me and my guy. Hahaha because we're partners in crime and we're an insane couple too (not as insane as them but yuh, we're insane most of the time).
 

Their story in the movie isn't the same as the story in the comics.  Base on the movie it was really goals tho, mindlessly on the comics. 
Let's just leave it there. Watch the movie for you to find out the difference.
 
 

2nd. This is really exciting because the villains became the good guys because of... Ssshh I might spoil you guys hahaha
 
 
3rd. I'm really curious how the story will flow? How will the antagonists become the protagonists. And what does Cara Delevingne have to do with these villains.
 
 

And guys, watch out for Harley Quinn in the movie! She really stands out from the very start til the end. 

Obviously, she's my fave character in the movie. She really shows crazy stuff on the battlefield. U da bomb Harley!
 
 
 
Okay so I won't tell stories anymore, altho that's what I love to do. because I might spoil you and you might hate me for that.

With watching this movie I also realized a few things. That bad guys can be good guys too, sometimes. And that you dont need to be a super hero to make a difference. You just need to have a goal. And lastly, being badass is really cool. Lol. 

Overall the movie is really good. And I love their playlist so so so much! And I Would really recommend this movie.

So take advantage of the weekend and go to the nearest cinema!

It's a rainy weekend! Stay safe everyone!

P.S. And oh, watch out for the mid-credits scene too. Enjoy! 

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe