August Favorites

6:27:00 AM

Good news: National Heroes day (non-working holiday) – August  29
Good news for students in San Juan: Pinaglabanan Day- August 30
 
And yes! It means that I have no classes on Monday and Tuesday. Hooray for the long weekend! I think we already have a plan for the weekend that’s why before we all get busy with relaxations and galas, I want to share  to share with you 3 things that complete me. Or my August Favorites!


The first in my list is my Japanese Cherry Blossom from bath and body works. I really love this among all the lotions I’ve used. This lotion gives me a scent that’s very delightful/darling/dreamy/alluring. I bought this in Watson’s for Php 549.

The next is my Planner. I use a planner to keep me organized and for me to be reminded of the things I need to do. I’m very particular when it comes to planners. I’m really fastidious in choosing one. Because if I don’t like the design and the format, I lose interest in using it.
Candy Planner

I was really eager to buy tita witty’s “papaya ka rin at dudurugin sila” and other food for thought planner 2016 by witty will save the world, co. But unfortunately, it was already sold out when I was looking for it. Since then I didn’t bother to buy a planner anymore. But when the class was about to start, I felt that I really need to buy one.

Planners are already pulled out in book stores that’s why I’m really thankful to find this planner from candy. It’s a planner that doesn’t have dates so I started my planner on the month of july (because our classes started by the end of june).

I wasn’t really familiar with this type of planner ‘til I learned how to maximize it’s use by putting drawings, and sticky notes. I bought this in National Bookstore for Php 195.



And lastly, my mp3. The one I’m using is a baymax MP3. I bought it because it’s really cute! And it’s handy to bring anywhere since it’s really small. You only need to buy a memory card then you’re good to go. The box includes cord and earphones. But I don’t use the earphones in the box. I bought this online for Php 150.

So, that’s all for my August favorites. Maybe next month I’ll be posting another for my September favorites. 

Oh, I remember! In a few days, it’ll be my birthmonth! I wonder how I'm going to celebrate it this year. 

I won’t take too much of your time because I know you’re all excited for the weekend. 
So yeah always take care and enjoy the long weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Subscribe